IPA 2016 FINAL CONFERENCE HELD
The Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia (SORS), with the support by the European Union, has successfully implemented and finalized Farm Structure Survey 2018. On this occasion SORS organized the closing conference for the IPA 2016 project, which was held in Vrnjačka Banja in the period from 18 – 20 September 2019.
The participants at the conference included the members of the EU Delegation to Serbia, the Director of the Statistical Office of the Republic of Serbia, the President of Vrnjačka Banja Municipality, the representatives from the Ministry of Agriculture, Forestry and Water Management, the Institute of Agricultural Economics, the Faculty of Agriculture – the University of Belgrade, and other stakeholders as well.
At the conference presented were the experiences gained in the domain of conducting structural surveys in agriculture, as well as the special publications dealing with the analysis of the status of Serbian agriculture based on the FSS 2018 results.
- V. Jevremović – Results of FSS 2018 – what they confirm, deny and indicate
- N. Bogdanov – Labour force on agricultural holdings – structure and trand
- V. Zaric – Structure, economic power and marketing of agricultural holdings production
- N. Trivić – Structure of land of agriculture holdings
- B. Popović – Livestock rising in the Republic of Serbia
- B. Todić – Fruit growing and structure of orchards in the Republic of Serbia